Our Response to Covid-19 for our valued partners and clients
Levy Show Service is committed to a Safe Reopening of operations by following all BC Health Authority guidelines with the following steps.
- All Office and Warehouse operations are closed to drop in traffic. Advance appointments are preferred, and a Health Screening Questionnaire must be completed prior to any entry.
- All advance appointments will be confirmed via email and will include a list of our company protocols for visitation.
- Increased signage is posted for all visitors on our Entry and Exit Protocols.
- Internal communication will be regularly issued to all employees for Up to date protocols, staff schedules, and expected visitors.
- A Health Screening Questionnaire must be completed by everyone, prior to entry into the building or jobsite.
- Venue and client protocols will be followed at all jobsite. Protocols will be shared with supervisors and staff scheduled to be onsite.
- Levy will meet or exceed all current WorkSafeBC and Provincial health guidelines.
- Employee shifts in the office will be staggered to minimize occupancy within our building.
- Social Distancing and WorkSafe BC protocols will be followed within this building and on Levy jobsites. Please maintain a 2m (6’) distance between yourself and others. This will be enforced visually and by appointed staff member.
- Occupancy signs are posted prior to entry and internally for individual areas.
HEALTH & HYGIENE
- Please be sure to maintain Good Personal Hygiene when coming to work. (regular hand washing, bathing, and hygienic clothes)
- Sanitization of hands upon entry and exit of the building is mandatory.
- Increased hand sanitizing and hand washing stations are available along with poster awareness on importance.
- Office workstations meet all WorkSafe BC guidelines.
- Staff Encouraged to sanitize their workstation on a regular.
- High touch surfaces in the office will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Contactless payment opportunities are offered and encouraged.
- Face Mask and gloves are available for use
- It is mandatory for face masks to be worn if the recommended 2-meter safe distance is not feasible.
Levy Show Service Inc. extends our full support to clients, partners and employees during this unprecedented time.
We are a family owned and run company that prides ourselves on working together through both adverse and prosperous times. We are here for one another; along with our clients, as we all navigate through the COVID pandemic.
We remain at your service, working diligently on creating new ways to perfect our role and social responsibility in the tradeshow and event industry. Staying innovative in our ideas and best practices to protect our family (clients, attendees, event participants and employees alike) at future events while providing a safe and memorable experience for all.
We cannot wait to get back to doing what we do best!
Until then, stay safe, stay healthy and stay positive.
We are here ready and waiting for your return!